Why become a member? ×

Squier Bronco shortscale. - *SOLD*
£90
SWAFFHAM

leschirons

Squier Bronco, 30" think the colour is called Torino red. Had the bridge changed like the newer ones but the original two bridge piece one is included. 

Plays nice, holds tuning well, weighs about as much as a Richmond sausage, ridiculously light. This is an Indonesian one, not Chinese. Sounds great, could do with a set up and a real set of shortscale strings. Truss rod not seized, and fully working. Comes with a not great gig bag.

Belongs to a mate's daughter who's lost interest hence, I've been handed it to sell. Play as is or mod for a project.  Actually quite surprised how easy these are to play. Anyway, there it is. They're about £160 new so £90 seems fair. 

Pick up from Swaffham area or can post at buyers expense and responsibility.

IMG_20230630_210429.jpg

IMG_20230630_210336.jpg

IMG_20230630_210324.jpg

IMG_20230630_210408.jpg

IMG_20230630_210419.jpg

IMG_20230630_210453.jpg

IMG_20230630_210317.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Item sold elsewhere
  • Like 2

Fun little instruments. The difficult mod has been done on this (the bridge), so not a huge amount more to do to get a great little bass. I put a precision pickup in mine and beefier machine heads, both of which required a little woodwork but well within most folks’ capabilities (if I managed it). There is a company that advertises replacement pickguards on fleaBay. They will customise them to fit any pickup, so it will look great as well. There is a thread elsewhere on this forum about modding them.

Anyway, this is a nice little bass at a nice price. GLWTS.

Edited by Obrienp
  • Thanks 1

• leschirons changed the title to Sold elswhere