Why become a member? ×

Bass strings not in packaging

woodyratm

On 26/06/2023 at 20:37, woodyratm said:

Hi folks,

I’ve received some strings that I ordered today, however they arrived with no packaging at all with the exception of the envelope. 

is this normal nowadays? I’ve never had strings arrive without saying what they were! 

I intended to keep them in my case, but it’s not likely to happen with them loose (unless I fire into another envelope!)

And....? 

I’m afraid BD need to pull their fingers out. I know lots of you love the place, but my experience does not make me feel like same. Online retailers have to be “on it” to compete with the big boys. 

My employers are very much reliant on a professional online presence, and part of my job is to follow up technical questions customers have, with email and site visits. It’s vital that we are professional and reliable. Any business relies on a good reputation and word of mouth recommendations from customers. BD seem to be struggling to maintain the standard required, from what I see.

• Like 2