Why become a member? ×

1998 Lakland USA 55 94 deluxe - *WITHDRAWN*
£3000
Gosport

Bassman666

Evening folks, very uncertain about this one... I bought this stunning lakland 5594 at the start of the year and told myself it was an upgrade to my 5514 which I would sell to justify it. However, I have had my 5514 for a good few years and can't bring myself to sell it. So, this beast is up for sale. It's a very early example and in fantastic condition, with only some very light marks/scratches that I'm struggling to photo. It's fitted with the bartolini electronics which all work perfectly. Hipshot USA hardware. It has a stunning flame maple neck with birdseye board that looks so good! I'd much prefer collection or meet up with this due to the value and so any buyer can check it out in person. Not after any trades, however would consider a trade (if its something I could sell easily enough) plus a minimum £1800 cash my way if it helps find a new owner! Any questions please feel free to ask, I can try and get better pictures if needed :)

DSC_1396.JPG

DSC_1395.JPG

DSC_1397.JPG

DSC_1398.JPG

DSC_1403.JPG

DSC_1399.JPG

DSC_1400.JPG

DSC_1401.JPG

DSC_1402.JPG

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 10

• 2 months later...

Never sell that. (Imo) A year into production. Ive had a golden era 5594 from 1999 with the most insane birdseye maple fret board ive ever seen and they were just incredible instruments. They used all the flashy woods available back then. That neck and fingerboard are insane on this one. That is a museum peice. I would take this over any Fodera or probably any 5 string. 

Edited by bubinga5
  • Like 1

• Bassman666 changed the title to WITHDRAWN 1998 Lakland USA 55 94 deluxe