Why become a member? ×

Zoom BFX708 - £25 - *SOLD*
£40
Manchester

three

Price reduced to £25.  I got this from a mate of mine and I'm selling on his behalf.  I found it for his son around 15 years ago.  I stuck-in some cheap batteries and all appears to work.  It's actually incredibly good fun and I wasted an hour with it after giving it a good clean.  If you're into low-fi, retro effects on the cheap, this could be for you.  The unit is actually pretty versatile and has programming capabilities - the instruction manual is readily available on the Zoom site.  This example is in excellent condition for its age - it looks pretty shiny.  Comes in a Zoom GR707 box (possibly original to this unit - 'not sure if the BFX would have had a dedicated box).  I don't have the power supply.  I think £25 sounds cheap - these seem to be advertised between £50-80?

Collection in central Manchester would be lovely but I can ship at the buyer's cost and risk (about £5 I'd have thought).  

Any questions of a technical nature are probably not for me - anything of a more general or practical nature, please just ask. 

IMG_6487.JPG

IMG_6488.JPG

Edited by three
Price change

9 hours ago, lemmywinks said:

Sold listing prices seem to be between £20 and £35, I was given one many moons ago, like you said good fun but long since superceeded by Zoom's more recent offerings.

Thanks, probably better as PM but I appreciate the guidance 

• three changed the title to SOLD - Zoom BFX708 - £25