Why become a member? ×

Various strings - Thomastik-Infeld, Ernie Ball, D'Addario - *SOLD*
£12345
Glasgow

Various strings for sale:

Ernie Ball cobalt flats 50-105, used for a few months, not my cup of tea, silks slightly furry but lots of life left, £15 SOLD

D'Addario EXL160M  50-105 medium scale, on for a week, off again (not a fan of rounds but worth a try!) - £10

TI jazz rounds JR344 (4 string set) x2, the only rounds I've enjoyed playing I think, just can't get on with the low tension no matter how hard I try!

- 1 set used for 6 months, these do last forever but might be to dead for some - maybe if you're curious to try the low tension out but don't want to splash out on a new set? - £10?

-  1 set brand new (the G string was put on, then I changed my mind and took it off again  *put on treble side of headstock*) - £35  (these are £50 new)

TI jazz flats JF344, again I want to like them but I just can't get on with the low tension no matter how hard I try! SOLD

- 1 set used for mabybe 2 months max, silks still absolutely fine, £30

- 1 set new and unused, £40

Any questions welcome, postage not a problem.

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

Edited by cammymaxwellbass
  • Like 1

• cammymaxwellbass changed the title to Various strings - Thomastik-Infeld, Ernie Ball, D'Addario SOLD