Why become a member? ×

YouTube channels worth subscribing to

dannybuoy

Good shout on Cici Bass @asingardenof. I don't follow her on YT, I follow on Fb, but I'm guessing there's overlap of content.

I don't follow any bass specific on YT, I reserve that for photography content, but I do keep an eye on Fanblade Instruments, he creates basses and has a very easy going manner and describes things very clearly.

Mark

12 hours ago, LowB_FTW said:

Good shout on Cici Bass @asingardenof. I don't follow her on YT, I follow on Fb, but I'm guessing there's overlap of content.

I don't follow any bass specific on YT, I reserve that for photography content, but I do keep an eye on Fanblade Instruments, he creates basses and has a very easy going manner and describes things very clearly.

Mark

She's started frequenting these pages too recently @CiciBass :D 

13 hours ago, LowB_FTW said:

Mark

Oh nice to see a photography shooter. I shoot film myself 

17 hours ago, asingardenof said:

She's started frequenting these pages too recently @CiciBass :D 

I've noticed this.

I'm trying not to fanboi over it, as one of her tunes was a motivating factor in me starting to compose my own tunes.

Since then, she's produced even more stuff that has been inspiring.

And I didn't wanna fanboi in this post. hahaha

Mark

• Haha 1

(Surely already in a list above but worth singling out I think) Julia on @ThomannsGuitarsBasses is well worth a look - she's a great player, has a rapidly growing following and I'm sure she could have her own channel easily. Also has access to loads of fine basses, is quite a Sandberg advocate (may well be an endorsee). Her main thing is picking a player / band and getting deep inside the basslines (Abba, Police, Verdine White / EWF; etc).

I'd call her a player's player - doesn't talk gear and basses much, gets down to playing... and she's pretty good!