IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG

Edited by Wellsyboy
  • Like 8

15 hours ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Great to see this BB beauty on the marketplace again.

Has the issue with the buzz (when touching the P pickup pole pieces under the E and A strings) been sorted? If yes, then I could get tempted 🙂 

Yes - the buzz issue disappeared when I removed the wrapped strings and replaced with normal flatwounds. Just to be sure though I took it back to the Yamaha store in London and got the tech to check it and they said it was fine/normal. To be totally transparent you can force some buzz/hum whatever you want to call it by touching the polepieces on the bass side of the split pickup without touching any strings with the gain turned way up on an amp but this is the same for all these style of basses in the range - we tried it on new ones off the wall in the shop. They were all the same. But for all intents and purposes the bass is as good as a new one. Also has a very nice set of Thomastik Jazz Flatwound 43-100's on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Brucegill said:

Yay! 

if you edit the tile and add “sold” it auto closes the thread. If only the fretboard did that!! 

hope all is well mate

Hi Bruce - all good here mate - back at ya! - Help me out - how do I edit the post?????? Can't work it out for the life of me!

• Like 1

• Wellsyboy changed the title to Yamaha BB34P Midnight Blue - as new condition - SOLD