Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB P35 sunburst 9.5lbs - trades welcome
£1100
Isle of Wight

M@23

Only owned for a couple of months, bought from Bass Bros. Has a new set of Daddario EXL-170 on. Bass Bros sold it as “immaculate”. It isn’t. It’s in very good condition, but there is some swirling to the finish, though it is nothing that could be picked up in a photo. The neck and headstock are immaculate, however with no chips or dents. 
Reason for sale is, I’m calling it a day on gigging… again. Circumstances mean I just don’t have the time for a regular gig. I’ll still dep here and there, but don’t want the BB sat about unnecessarily. 

This is the 2nd I’ve owned. Truthfully, they’re my favourite workhorse basses. They fit me and sound great for all styles. 

My first was only sold because it was too heavy at 10.5+lbs. This one is 9.5lbs and balances superbly. 

I’ll upload more pics over the weekend, below are the ones from Bass Bros. 
Located on the Isle of Wight, could do a Southsea meet up. Otherwise, collection and postage can be arranged. The Yamaha case is luxurious, but with that comes added weight, so postage could be costly. 

Any q’s please shout. Not looking for trades at this point. 

Cheers!

IMG_8505.jpeg

IMG_8506.jpeg

IMG_8563.jpeg

Edited by M@23
  • Like 5

Just a heads up, I may keep this. Will give it until Sunday for any further offers. But… it’s great and I’ll only want it back in a few months!

Please PM if interested, otherwise I’ll withdraw it over the weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, perhaps a slight change of plan. 

I’m going to keep this up and welcome trades. 

I could do with an amp, so welcome part trades for cheaper 5 strings, Sire, other Yamaha BB, try me… 

Also, a good combo, a Markbass 121h would be great. 

• M@23 changed the title to Yamaha BB P35 sunburst 9.5lbs - trades welcome
  • 4 weeks later...