Why become a member? ×

Fender Elite Jazz Bass V - *SOLD*
£1450
Warsash

JamesBass

I'm selling my natural finish American Elite Jazz V. 

The bass does come with all original case candy along with the hardcase, can provide pics if required. 

Looking for £1,450.00 and collection only. Will meet within reasonable distance of SO31 post code. 

Sadly I'm no longer gigging or rehearsing half as much as I used to with new job life and, wedding planning! The bass is in great condition and sounds utterly fantastic. The neck is true and straight with no string rattle or buzz. The frets are brilliant under the fingers. The truss rod operates nice and smooth, especially with the modern wheel they introduced on this model! The EQ options and tone shaping are superb, really excels at being a single use bass, covered me on my function sets. There's a small ding in the back of the top cut out on the backside, so barely noticeable! 

So help a bass brother out and buy this utterly incredible bass! 

Serial number look up https://serialnumberlookup.fender.com/product/0197102721

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

Edited by JamesBass
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Risk101 said:

Very nice ! How much does this one weigh?

Bit confused about the “ding” as the pic suggests it’s near the battery cover not the top horn!!??

Hi Risk

Honestly not sure on weight, I don’t have scales that work currently. It’s comfy enough for me to use for 3x 45mins, with a nice thick strap! 

Apologies, I was convinced it was top horn and didn’t fully pay attention when photographing/writing this! It is indeed, by the battery cover. 

• Thanks 1

• JamesBass changed the title to Fender Elite Jazz Bass V SOLD