Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 4 American Deluxe - *SOLD*
£1150
Derbyshire

Johngh

For sale is my Fender Jazz Deluxe. It's in fantastic condition. It's a 2014 model, with N3 noiseless pups. Putting a John East Retro pre amp (fit at John East) took this bass to another level. Super easy to get a full range of awesome bass tones. The neck is incredible, very fast and comfortable to play. Looks great too with block inlays and bound edges.

Strictly no trades. I bought this off a fellow Basschatter a few years ago and its never got played or been out the house.   Photo's are from the original add from who I bought it off. 

It comes with a very good Ritter Gig bag. I'm not going to post this so it's collection only from Derbyshire. I'm very close to the M1 J28 and the A38. I'm also willing to travel for a meet up if it suits.

Jazz 1.jpeg

Jazz 6.jpeg

Jazz 5.jpeg

Jazz 4.jpeg

jazz 3.jpeg

Jazz 2.jpeg

Jazz 10.jpeg

Jazz 12.jpeg

Jazz 11.jpeg

Edited by Johngh
  • Like 8

Had this had a rosewood board, I’d have been all over it (shame they didn’t offer that combination). Been on the hunt for a white/rosewood version of these. Played a sunburst/rosewood version last week in my local shop and was really tempted but want to wait to find the right colour. Lovely basses. I’m sure this will find a new home soon. 

• Thanks 1

• Johngh changed the title to Fender Jazz 4 American Deluxe (SOLD)