Why become a member? ×

Bacchus Craft STD-JB4 (MIJ) PENDING - *SOLD*
£450
Cardiff

RhysP

Bacchus Craft Series STD-JB4 (MIJ) Jazz Bass for sale.

I bought this bass from Shepster8316 on here in November 2021. It's a superb bass, but I bought it to try & get back into my playing & it just hasn't happened so I've decided to move it on.

Superb quality Japanese built bass - ash body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with pearloid binding & block inlays.

(This particular model was only made for three years between 2014-2017)

Volume, pickup pan, passive tone & switchable Aguilar OP2 active preamp with bass & treble controls.

The bass is in excellent condition & comes with a well used but functional Warwick gig bag.

I'm asking for what I paid for it, which is £450 including postage in the UK. 

I would prefer the bass to be collected in person & cash paid, but I will post if need be. If posted I would require payment by bank transfer. No PayPal please.

Just one word of warning - the only shipping materials I have aren't that great, it's just a load of cardboard that a recently purchased Strat turned up in. 

The Strat got here unscathed but it's not a proper guitar shipping box, so please be aware of this if you want it posted. I'll pack it as well as I possibly can with the materials I have.

Here's a link to Shepster's original ad, which has a video of the bass & some more photos:

Bacchus bass-2.jpg

Bacchus bass.jpg

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

Edited by RhysP
  • Like 8

They're just reflections. There are a few very fine playing marks that would buff out with T-Cut, but nothing I would call a scratch or buckle rash.

Never had any problems with the tone control, it just needed rotating a bit to clean the wiper.

I haven't played the bass for a while as I sold my amp, I'll give the tone control a squirt of switch cleaner to be on the safe side.

• Thanks 1

• RhysP changed the title to SOLD*** Bacchus Craft STD-JB4 (MIJ) ***SOLD