Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Spectracomp £55 - *SOLD*
£1234
Portsmouth

AaronLuke91

Finally getting around to selling some of my gear that just doesn’t get used so mostly sits gathering dust. I’ve tried to price these fairly but the truth is I hate selling things for fear of overpricing so if I’m way off the mark with anything just let me know! None of the pedals have original boxes and all have Velcro on the back. Prices include shipping in the uk. 

Everything else sold now, just the Spectracomp remaining! 

TC Electronic Spectracomp - £55

Great little bit of kit. One control knob but a lot of different compression presets available through the TonePrint app. Been on my board for a couple of years now and has never let me down, only selling as I’ve just fancied a change. 

Any questions or anything else at all just drop me a message, cheers!

IMG_4042.thumb.jpeg.c2424096955dca668e5f11af5d30460c.jpeg

Edited by AaronLuke91
Item sold
  • Like 1

• AaronLuke91 changed the title to Effects Clear Out - GoliathFX/zvex/digitech - PRICES DROPPED
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • AaronLuke91 changed the title to Effects Clear Out - Spectracomp/Mastotron/Alpha Omicron

Hi everyone, apologies to everyone who commented, I had some stuff going on in my personal life and just took a step back and forgot about this for a while. I have since messaged everyone who commented and got back to everyone. 

I’ve updated the advert and will now be on the ball with it going forward! Sorry again, cheers 🙂

• Like 1

• AaronLuke91 changed the title to TC Electronic Spectracomp £55
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AaronLuke91 changed the title to TC Electronic Spectracomp £55 SOLD