Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD Hudson Electronics Broadcast - *SOLD*
£125
Northampton / London / Can Post

Ander87

Putting this little jewel for sale as I got a new pedal from Hudson electronics too - the Motorcycle, very similar but choosing this as it's just limited edition - could be happy with either really.

The pedal is less than 3 months old.

A pedal that simulates the saturation of an old recording console ala Neve, but to those uncultured swines like me this is a pedal that goes from clean boost to overdrive and distortion and a super convincing fuzz. Two gain modes on the flick switch. The low gain mode covers anything from boost to heavy overdrive, and the high gain would start at distortion into heavy fuzz.

Works amazing on bass and I'm not the first one to use it on this instrument! I've used it by itself and on the pre loop of the Capo with great results.

Also, depending on how clean or dirty you want it to get, it operates anywhere between 9 and 24V for more headroom/less dirt or viceversa.

Comes boxed with the pouch bag etc

image.png.8b9f4bb183dc67c6a56757374387d252.png

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Osiris I’ve told you before how good these can sound on bass and Ander is a decent chap. You guys should talk. 
I’m a big fan of a Tx in a pedal and have to my shame 4 units on my board just now with tx’s in - 2 of hem are just transformers in a pedal 🫢😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Ander87 changed the title to Hudson Electronics Broadcast
  • Ander87 changed the title to ON HOLD Hudson Electronics Broadcast
  • Ander87 changed the title to SOLD Hudson Electronics Broadcast