Why become a member? ×

Final price drop to £2k! FS/FT: 1962 Epiphone Rivoli gold top refinish £2150 - *SOLD*
£2650
High Wycombe

pluckedout

Amazing looking and playing 62 Epiphone Rivoli, has been refinished and relic'd in gold (with lots of interesting craquelure) by a well-established pro refinisher in Yorkshire, I was told their name but I've forgotten! Bought from Rich Tone Music, their original advert is here:

https://richtonemusic.co.uk/epiphone-rivoli-bass-1962-refinished-gold-top-hard-case-2nd-hand/

In really good condition, frets are great and I think all the electronics are original. Has had strap locks fitted and a modern repro scratchplate but other than that and the finish, I think it's all original. Plays and sounds incredible, and hard to find, certainly for this price. Much more versatile than most people give them credit for and supremely cool. Selling for what I paid for it, I just need the space and already have an EB2...

4.2kg

Comes with modern Epiphone case. Can be collected from high Wycombe or possibly central London, or I can post to mainland UK for £30.

More pics available, having trouble uploading just now.

20230508_102618.jpg

20230508_102705.jpg

20230508_102603.jpg

Edited by pluckedout
Price drop
  • Like 16

• pluckedout changed the title to Price drop! 1962 Epiphone Rivoli gold top refinish £2500
  • pluckedout changed the title to Further price drop! 1962 Epiphone Rivoli gold top refinish £2400
  • pluckedout changed the title to Final price drop! FS/FT: 1962 Epiphone Rivoli gold top refinish £2250
  • pluckedout changed the title to Final price drop to £2k! FS/FT: 1962 Epiphone Rivoli gold top refinish £2150
  • pluckedout changed the title to SOLD 1962 Epiphone Rivoli gold top refinish £2150