Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT Pro MK II £595 or trades - *SOLD*
£750
Lancaster

ash

Ampeg SVT Pro Mk II 

I am reducing this and making a substantial loss on it but I need it gone as I am moving house. I can’t post it and a commercial courier wouldn’t touch it because of the weight. You’ll need to come and pick it up so I figure reducing it by a chunk may incentivise a potential buyer to put petrol in a car and drive over to Lancaster. I will consider trades - try me. This is definitely a massive bargain. 

Classic US built valve amp. You’ll no doubt have seen or heard one of these in action at major gigs and festivals over the years. I’ve played through a couple and they shift huge amounts of valve power through the right cab. My little Jennings cab can’t cope! There’s lots of info online about these - I got it in a recent part trade with Walshy.

I have to be honest and say it’s a beautiful beast of an amp but just too big for my needs and so I’m selling it on. 

It’s got a very nice flight case with it and is all there having recently been serviced - It didn’t come with a mains lead but it’s your normal kettle lead job. Strictly pickup in person. I can’t lift or even pack things at the moment owing to tendon surgery. 

I’m selling for what it owes me and what it was originally listed at. I’d consider trades for a similar value instrument or amp. A short scale bass plus balance - eg short scale Sterling Stingray plus £300. Or a nice Precision with a maple board. Try me with trades through PM but keep in mind you’ll have to come to me as I can’t travel at the moment. 

Thanks for looking. 

There’s a good article about it here -

https://www.guitarinteractivemagazine.com/review/ampeg-svt-2-pro-amplifier/

I’ve reduced it as I’m moving house and need a quick sale. Try me on trades. I need it gone really as it’s just too big for me to take with me. Once again to those who have asked it’s pick up in person only. 

Edited by ash
Pics added price reduced again
  • Like 6

• ash changed the title to Ampeg SVT Pro MK II £695 reduced
  • ash changed the title to Ampeg SVT Pro MK II £595 or trades
  • ash changed the title to Ampeg SVT Pro MK II £595 sold