Why become a member? ×

Speaker/Combo Stand Recommendation

bigthumb

Can anybody recommend a good (strong) speaker stand. Ideally big enough to carry an EBS 2x10 cab and amplifier sitting on top. Angled back (but not too much) for monitoring purposes. 

I've been using a stand in the practice studios where we rehearse but it's a bit flimsy and not really suited the the size of my cab. But I like what it dose so I'm after a more robust and suitable solution.

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, redbandit599 said:

This on link below is how I do it. I also use a tip I got from here and use an IKEA laptop stand hooked over the cab for when I use my lighter and smaller GK head.

Neat solution. What are you using for the wedge under the Berg cab?

• Like 1

It's an AER wedge, similar to the Markbass one but cheaper. Got it from Thomann when I ordered the table/stand.  https://www.thomann.de/gb/aer_tiltsystemschraegsteller.htm

It folds up flat and stows away easily - I think it might be a bit smaller than the Mark Bass version, but it works fine. My Bergs are the 'old school' ceramic 12s so not lightweight, it works fine.

This is the stand - a lot cheaper than other fancier makes but very solid https://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_mixer_stand.htm