Why become a member? ×

Back For Sale Ampeg BSE 4x10hlf £275

richardd

:rolleyes: Hi.Would like to sell my Ampeg Bse4x10hlf the carpet covered one front bottom ports at 4ohm 400 watt, in good condition, :D

[attachment=25585:DSCF1174.jpg]

[attachment=25586:DSCF1176.jpg]

Now £250 for a quick sale :) must sell make a sensible offer

£230 collected from Grantham Lincs .Sold Edited by richardd

:) Hello Steve how are you,at the mo I hav'nt ,trying to sell some stuff, but have found a 74 svt,waiting in the wings, would really like an older 8x10 the 300watt version had them in the past,great sound,let me know if you hear of one Rich

[quote name='richardd' post='489948' date='May 16 2009, 05:08 PM']:rolleyes: Hello Steve how are you,at the mo I hav'nt ,trying to sell some stuff, but have found a 74 svt,waiting in the wings, would really like an older 8x10 the 300watt version had them in the past,great sound,let me know if you hear of one Rich[/quote]Hi Rich, there is a 70's cab at one of my rehearsal rooms, it's a bit tatty and is there for hire, do you want me to ask about it?
Only problem would be getting it to you from Birkenhead. :)
Steve.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='493559' date='May 20 2009, 06:27 PM']Hi Rich, there is a 70's cab at one of my rehearsal rooms, it's a bit tatty and is there for hire, do you want me to ask about it?
Only problem would be getting it to you from Birkenhead. :)
Steve.[/quote]

Yes please Steve, as long as the speakers are sound Cheers Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, have you got any idea how this cab would sound compared to a Classic 4x10HE and 1x15 HE combination.

My current setup is SVT3Pro into those two 8 ohm cabs (so running at 4 ohms). Is there a difference in sound between the Classic and BSE cabs?

Rich

• 2 weeks later...