Why become a member? ×

Spector RST5 - Sienna Stain reduced £1575 *Traded*
£1790
Yeovil BA21

Woodinblack

Here is my Spector RST5 bass - possibly the lightest bass I have ever played, and when we measured all the basses at the south west show it was the lightest bass there. 

Browny red colour, very soft wood so there are a few knocks (shown). Roasted maple neck, quite a deep neck compared to the Euro, normal 17mm ish spector spacing. Very easy bass to play and carry about, comes with a spector soft case.

Sounds different to the other spectors with the EMGs, it has Aguilar pickups and preamp with volume / balance / bass / treble - good range on it. The jack socket was replaced with a switchcraft one as it was crackly. 

Happy to meet up within a 50ish mile radius of here, so bristol / exeter / salisbury way, also happy to find out about shipping costs.

Anyway, got it last year but although it is a fine bass and no effort to play or stand with for 3 hours, I like it and often play it at home but just not tending to take it out that much (for no specific reason). As I am not gigging it that much and I have the Spector Euro, so thought I would sell it and maybe get something else - also happy to consider trades.

Would be interested in doing trades with Spector Dimensions, ACG / Shuker / Alpher 5s (where the string spacing is a maximum of 17.5mm and not weighing a ton) or anything similar, also Rickenbacker 4003s/5, or just general 4003

All welcome to come down and try etc

* I hadn't updated this in a while, as I was on holiday, but I am back now, so here is a discount and bump of it being still available!

IMG_5196 (1).jpeg

IMG_5197 (1).jpeg

IMG_5198 (1).jpeg

IMG_5199 (1).jpeg

IMG_5200.jpeg

IMG_5201 (1).jpeg

IMG_5202 (1).jpeg

IMG_5204.jpeg

IMG_5205.jpeg

IMG_5206.jpeg

IMG_5209.jpeg

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • Woodinblack changed the title to Spector RST5 - Sienna Stain reduced £1575
  • Woodinblack changed the title to Spector RST5 - Sienna Stain reduced £1575 *Traded*