Why become a member? ×

Ashdown B-Social 75w 2x5 Bass Amp with Wireless Dongle. An Excellent Bit Of Kit! £240 Posted. - *SOLD*
£240
Wickford, Essex

binky_bass

Hi all,

Another item of mine up for sale to fund another bass purchase! 

This is a fairly rare Ashdown B-Social 2x5 75w bass amp. These are HUGELY underrated bits of kit - I actually own two of these, if I only had one I'd absolutely not be selling it as they are incredibly hard to come by and new cost near £700. 

In terms of what they do, here's a few top points:

Built in wireless (has a wireless dongle included)

Works as an audio interface with your DAW

Has Bluetooth connectivity to play along with Spotify or whatever

Has two 1/4 Jack instrument inputs

Excellent (and I mean excellent) audio quality

Auxiliary audio input

Headphones input

As an example, with these, you can simultaneously play your bass wirelessly through it, while streaming Spotify (alternative streaming services available) and having two other mates plug their guitars in to the jack inputs all while recording into your DAW if you wanted! So you can have a full band jam to a backing track all through one little amp at the same time.

This one is in excellent condition, will take better photos later, but below is exactly the same as mine. 

My other one is a black one, so if you'd rather a black one that the wood one, let me know. 

Collection from Wickford, Essex is fine if you want! Or I can post. 

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 1

These were mocked when they first appeared but for £240 you get a lot of kit. I bought one from Ashdown in the early stages of lockdown and it has been a godsend, it is the core of my home practice/demoing set up now.

And they sound great just as a basic mp3 player too :)

• binky_bass changed the title to **SOLD** Ashdown B-Social 75w 2x5 Bass Amp with Wireless Dongle. An Excellent Bit Of Kit! £240 Posted.