Why become a member? ×

Source Audio Ultrawave - multiband distortion, tremolo, dual-band compressor - limited edition 93/100 - NOW £179 - *SOLD*
£199
Sheffield

Quatschmacher

Having a bit of a gear rationalisation drive. This is another pedal I beta tested for Source Audio but have never really used since it launched as I’m not a big user of distortion. Far better for it to go to someone who will use it and for me to declutter my overloaded brain.

It’s a fully featured multi-band, dual-channel distortion pedal with advanced multi-band tremolo and the same dual-band compressor that’s in their Atlas. It’s an incredibly deep pedal with enough options for years of exploration and inspiration. However,  if you find programming daunting, you can simply download other users’ patches from the cloud via the Neuro app.

It will do “standard” distortion as well as some really synthy foldover distortion.

It’s in as-new condition and is the limited edition (100 units worldwide) with the very special paint job that isn’t on the standard versions.

Just to be clear, the pedal is exactly the same as the standard versions internally, it just has the rather lovely textured paint and patterning. 

Price includes UK delivery via Special Delivery, fully tracked and insured.

FC48EAE3-47BE-4700-8CCD-E51ABB187BCE.jpeg

3162BA5A-9946-40E0-9E3C-F020A18A2344.jpeg

9A740BFE-F575-4317-820E-970D670D31DC.jpeg

BB5C690D-1BFA-4268-B66C-8D99F5AE66BE.jpeg

B9DF3A02-BF8B-4E45-AC3E-6F01AC79FC10.jpeg

B07C3EF6-41D2-4447-8266-D1E6B7B0C33C.jpeg

CCFDC312-6332-41E6-A35C-AF4A179B2193.jpeg

27E37EFC-196F-4ACA-B401-CDB2AB82D3C7.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 5

Thank you, it would have tempted me but I got the Soundblox2 Multiwave Bass Distortion a few weeks ago and it seems to be doing what I needed (very simple needs ;) )

That doesn't mean it doesn't tempt me, it does, a lot :D but it's not teh right time for me. Thank you for the heads up, 'though! :)

• Like 1

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio Ultrawave - multiband distortion, tremolo, dual-band compressor - limited edition Beta 93/100 - NOW £189
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio Ultrawave - multiband distortion, tremolo, dual-band compressor - limited edition 93/100 - NOW £179

Limited time offer, for as long as a bit of kit that I’ve been after is still available, I’m willing to offer this pedal and the Source Audio ZIO I have listed for a total of £265 as a bundle posted fully insured to the UK.

That’s a hefty saving but only available for as long as the other thing I’m after is around, afterwards it goes back up. 

Reduction only applies to the bundle; the individual pedals won’t be further reduced. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio Ultrawave - multiband distortion, tremolo, dual-band compressor - limited edition 93/100 - NOW £179 - [buy this and ZIO for £265 posted]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Source Audio Ultrawave - multiband distortion, tremolo, dual-band compressor - limited edition 93/100 - NOW £179

Just in case anyone want wondering, the Beta, normal and bass versions of the pedal are the same; the only difference is that the bass’s bottom-left knob is MIX by default (instead of SUSTAIN) but the knobs are all fully assignable per preset so it’s just the label that differs. All versions are functionally identical. 

• Quatschmacher changed the title to SOLD - Source Audio Ultrawave - multiband distortion, tremolo, dual-band compressor - limited edition 93/100 - NOW £179