Why become a member? ×

Frank Blank's Accessories Giveaway # 3 - *SOLD*
£1
Southend on Sea

Just had a clear out of the office and have some things to give away, as in FREE, gratis. You have to put an amount in the price field so I put £1 but these things are FREE. Pick up from my gaff or meet somewhere within driving distance (try me, I like an excuse to drive) I'll even deliver if it's not, like, Aberdeen or something. Just before you ask me again, these items are FREE, I am giving them away. I have to reiterate that because when I do these FREE giveaways someone always sends me a message saying Are these free? In answer to anyone considering writing such a message the answer is Yes, they are FREE.

Let's not get into an argument, one free thing each, (not the knobs, obv.) happy to split the percussion or you can consider it as one item so to speak.

A. Eight, for want of a better word, knobs. Control knobs in fact. GONE

B. Limited first edition boxed copy of Letters from Cythera. GONE

C. Hercules HA300 TabGrab Universal Ipad/Tablet Holder. GONE

D. Two pairs of Sennheiser HD-202 headphones. GONE

E. Assorted Percussion. GONE

F. GHS Fast Fret x 3  GONE

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mr Blank, an unbelievably generous offer.  As people keep telling me to keep taking the tablets a tablet holder would be fab.  I'll risk an excursion up the coast, details to be discussed via PM. :)  

Edited by Paul S
  • Like 1

• Frank Blank changed the title to Frank Blank's Accessories Giveaway # 3 ***SOLD*** so to speak PLEASE CLOSE.