Why become a member? ×

Playing At Home vs Playing The Gig

stonevibe

Codeine Linctus, Night Nurse and Rum 'n Black and some special Smoking Salad, now that Squidgy is a thing of the past... Soothes the nerves and aids restful sleep should only be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet...

More COMA rock than Stoner rock...

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 25/03/2023 at 10:45, Waddo Soqable said:

I've never been the nervous "stage fright" type either, quite the reverse  😁

In his early days before he wore his glasses John Lennon was once asked if he got nervous up on stage in front of all those people. He said no I can't see em

• Haha 1

Somebody - possibly Don Cherry, who dropped a few gems of musical wisdom over the years - said that you have to learn each tune three times: once to play by yourself, once to play with other people, and once to play for other people. I think there's a lot of truth in that.

On 26/03/2023 at 00:24, Waddo Soqable said:

I knew a bloke who was always swigging the old  kaolin and morphine mixture, don't suppose you can get that from the chemist's anymore 

The cognescenti used to leave the bottle to stand for six months or more; the kaolin would settle to the bottom, allowing the morphine solution to be carefully poured off for satisfaction without constipation...

• Like 2