Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD. Behringer XR18 desk, PM16 monitoring system plus iPad 4 (Feeler) £475 - *SOLD*
£475
BB22SH

Just a feeler to see if there's any interest. Only thinking of selling as I've got another interface that better suits my needs.

I've been using the XR18 to multitrack record since Covid and have come to the conclusion that although it's an amazing bit of kit, I don't need that many channels. Plus, as long as I've got a desk, I risk becoming the PA guy again! That's not happening :)

It's brilliant for multi-tracking and also as a live desk. It has far too many functions to list here. The PM16 Ultranet is a great little add on too. You can have a totally independent mix than the FOH and the other 6 bus outs. The Ultranet is vastly expandable. It's quite impressive for live and recording. Ideal if using in ears.

Both units have been gigged and do have some scratches etc but nothing major. Someone thought it would be a good idea to write on the Pm16 with a marker but I'm hoping that will come off. Might not though.

I'm not sure if the built in wireless signal works or not. When I bought the desk, I was told it was working but the antenna had recently been damaged and a new replacement was supplied. I can't get the wireless to work but the the replacement antenna is definitely not the correct one. It may just need the correct antenna?  For live, I've been using a BT Hub router that I will include in the sale. I'd much rather use a router anyway and avoid any drop outs.

iPad 4 included to control the desk. Not much to write home about but does the job.  Altogether a nice little setup.

Any questions please ask.

Cash is good but may trade / PX. Bass. MB 8ohm cab (possibly combo). Mac? Studio gear. Try me with anything really.

Collection and demo would be ideal but will pack it all up for postage if buyer arranges their own courier and insurance etc.

Will sort some pics out tomorrow.

Edited by itsmedunc

• itsmedunc changed the title to ON HOLD. Behringer XR18 desk, PM16 monitoring system plus iPad 4 (Feeler) £475
  • itsmedunc changed the title to SOLD. Behringer XR18 desk, PM16 monitoring system plus iPad 4 (Feeler) £475