Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Uber Quad - *SOLD*
£250
Norwich

Brill one cab solution bought here a while back. Great full range sound, goes very bright indeed with the treble control fully open, set half way is supersweet. Easy single person left but wheeled as well just for an easy life

I'm pretty sure I picked it up from another BCer but this is the cab and cover:

Will add current pics if anyone really wants them but everything is as you see it in the pics other than I replaced the wheels late last year. I also have the original rubber feet for the cab if you prefer.

Asking a very silly price for the cab, no trades please!

Is postage possible I hear you ask - well, now that you mention it I suppose it is possible. Would require sourcing of packing stuff and would be extra on top...

Edited by andybassdoyle

Well now Andy, if this isn't gone by early next week I may nick it back. Got a line to a ShuttleMax and this would go lovely.
Fabulous one-cab option. Still in good nick I trust?

Trust me gents, you don't want this 😂

Bumping this very fine cab as I can't commit right now.

Quick review: GB gear is VERY well built. This cab moves significantly more air than a 210 and is v close to a 212 with the huge benefit of discreet drivers for bass (12 + front ports); 2 x 8s for mids and a horn that fires shards of glass (back it to about 9 - 10 o'clock).

Just over 20Kg, easy lift into boot etc. If you want light get a BF10... prob cost you more than this cab. But big cabs beat small cabs, and headroom is what we need. And it's not even big.

If it's still here next week I may well be back, but this cab really is that rare thing: a genuine one-cab 'solution'.

• Thanks 1

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Genz Benz Uber Quad sold