Why become a member? ×

(Jack Casady) Black Babicz Epiphone FCH-3 Point 4 String Bridge, price reduction, new unopened - *SOLD*
£150
Kendal UK

If anyone knows about these bridges they'll know how hard they are to get a hold of. I waited many months for Thomann to get them in stock and I recently paid £183 for it.

Now dropped to £120

Selling because the bass it was intended for (Epiphone Jack Casady, although it will fit other Epi basses) is also up for sale.

Unopened and the price includes UK delivery.

DSCF0102.jpg

Edited by GreeneKing

• GreeneKing changed the title to Black Babicz FCH-3 Point 4 String Bridge, for Epiphone basses
5 minutes ago, GreeneKing said:

Indeed, as per the photo but I’ll include. 

Thank you. I was actually wondering whether it was black chrome or black paint. Babicz site doesn't say specifically but looks like paint. GLWYS.

I do wish you would have thought to pm me before posting, contradicting me :(

As I’ve already stated, this is the Epiphone version. The Gibson version is readily available. 

It was purchased to upgrade my Jack Casady that is now sold due to my requirements changing. 

I originally ordered one through Bass Direct but months passed with no indication of availability. After a delay I discovered that Thomann sold the Epi version. It still took many months to come into stock. 

Peter

2 hours ago, GreeneKing said:

I do wish you would have thought to pm me before posting, contradicting me :(

Me too! Mr Smirnoff clouded my judgement on this one. Sincere apologies. 

• Like 3

• GreeneKing changed the title to (Jack Casady) Black Babicz Bridge SOLD