Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision American Pro II - Price drop £1000 New video attached! - *SOLD*
£1495

Scoopdude

Purchased in August 2021 from GuitarGuitar in Camden.

Great workhorse, had the same set of D'addario Chromes on for at least a year now - really nice feel and tension to the bass, plays great.

I am selling as I have since got a 1969 P bass and I cannot quite justify keeping this as a touring bass although I would like to!

As you can see and hear on the vide, the bass is currently set up for the Pino dirt of vibe, high-ish action with flats, but you would have no problem changing to a lower action and with rounds if you wanted a brighter, rockier sound.

Only very minor cosmetic damage - light surface scratches above the pick guard where I would sometime keep a pick, and also on the back. Also, one very small dent in the neck. All pictured.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Located in London SE20. Can post within UK at buyers expense.

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_2152.HEIC

IMG_2175.HEIC

Edited by Scoopdude
Price drop
  • Like 14

• Scoopdude changed the title to Fender Precision American Pro II - Price drop £1300
  • Rich changed the title to Fender Precision American Pro II - Price drop £1200
  • Kiwi unlocked this topic
  • Scoopdude changed the title to Fender Precision American Pro II - Price drop £1095
  • Scoopdude changed the title to Fender Precision American Pro II - SOLD