Why become a member? ×

Scratch-It! Custom scratch plates

Osiris

• 2 months later...

I wanted to get a plate made for my SBMM short scale Stingray, as I wasn’t keen on the stock white on white look, and it seemed the only place to get one involved a USA import which would have cost around £100 with shipping. For less than half of that, I ordered one from Tim who came recommended by fellow Basschatters. He sent templates but also was happy to receive the original plate to check the holes lined up. I got the plates back within a week and the custom one fitted perfectly.

It does exactly what I wanted, which was to add a splash of colour against the white body without being too loud. You can upload your own image or choose from a great library selection. This is Photographic / Blood 03. To me it's so much better than the boring white on white stock look, even more so with the black screws I added to the order. Tim was great at keeping in touch throughout too. Thanks @TimAl 

9B292147-A72E-4DDD-85D2-08FCA71F33DF.thumb.jpeg.d01ce162ceadc750c7778b7413d635c8.jpeg

40A27F87-F05E-4943-B60B-28E9ADF714BC.thumb.jpeg.cb2f987fd737ebd6c9fe039177d52b8c.jpeg

8B679A3F-F5D7-41C1-876B-D785F5B5E629.thumb.jpeg.46260b7a7feefa0e6a2ddcf89cd63bcb.jpeg

Edited by dmc79
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, dmc79 said:

I wanted to get a plate made for my SBMM short scale Stingray, as I wasn’t keen on the stock white on white look, and it seemed the only place to get one involved a USA import which would have cost around £100 with shipping. For less than half of that, I ordered one from Tim who came recommended by fellow Basschatters. He sent templates but also was happy to receive the original plate to check the holes lined up. I got the plates back within a week and the custom one fitted perfectly.

It does exactly what I wanted, which was to add a splash of colour against the white body without being too loud. You can upload your own image or choose from a great library selection. This is Photographic / Blood 03. To me it's so much better than the boring white on white stock look, even more so with the black screws I added to the order. Tim was great at keeping in touch throughout too. Thanks @TimAl 

FANTASTIC!

Dee-lighted to have been involved Dave & great to see him in all his gory - sorry, glory . . .

Brilliant 😎🎸
Tim

• Like 1