Why become a member? ×

Warwick streamer nt4 limited edition
£1800
Shropshire

Manor57

Warwick streamer nt4 , this is a German made model built at what is acknowledged as the best era of these basses , this was made in 90 a limited edition at the time ,it has a flamed maple top and neck  I think ovankol fretboard and is loaded with Bartlaloni soap bar pickups , I have owned numerous Warwick’s and had this since 90, it’s in v good condition for the year , the neck is straight and the thinnest and fastest of all of the ones I’ve owned and is a pure joy to play , it also featured the adjust a nut which in this era was brass not plastic , the reason I’m selling and it’s with a very heavy heart as I’ve owned it for over 30 yrs is it is sitting on the wall and this needs playing  , any questions or trials just ask , not interested in trades 

D7655407-30BE-4C4D-9AFA-758053E0506E.jpeg

5B6D3920-97E5-467A-8D2C-965186D8E80F.jpeg

DC54EE11-FC1E-4706-BA5A-A5C6562F8289.jpeg

Edited by Manor57
More information add
  • Like 16

Wow! That is actually bird's-eye Maple on the top. These are a very limited run - distinguished by the exotic top and the soapbar pickups. 

If you email Hans-Peter Wilfer with some pics and the serial number  he will give you the full details of the bass.

Gorgeous bass! GLWTS

• Like 1

• Manor57 changed the title to Warwick streamer nt4 limited edition
  • 4 weeks later...