Why become a member? ×

REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass, type A neck ! - *SOLD*
£975
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

€880 EUR: REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass, type A neck.

TRADES WELCOME!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €880 Euros (£775 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros) !!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect working condition and, except for a few marks, in very good condition.

Here are the specifications :

Body: partially hollow on the bass side (the round holes in the superb top) 2 pieces selected seasoned mahogany

Top: 2 pieces very rare highly flamed and superbly figured seasoned ash (the luthier simply bought the whole tree)

Neck: bolt-on in 1 piece superbly flamed hard rock seasoned maple

Fingerboard: seasoned rosewood

Frets: 20 positions with absolutely no marks

Headstock: 4 in line

Pickups: 2 x 4Seasons (Dutch maker) Jazz Bass type in 60's position

Controls: neck pickup volume (push-pull for parallel and series mode based on the Cadfael diagram found below with both volumes still working on both positions, which is really great), bridge pickup volume, 12 positions tone control with endless rotator from BQ Music (Dutch maker) called V12B

Tuners: Fender type non branded

Bridge: brand new ultralight AL Bridge M20 Music Man style (imported from the USA as it's not sold over here)

Strings spacing at bridge: 20mm

Nut: bone

Strings spacing at nut: 9.5mm (nut width is an A type, so 38.1mm)

Knobs: Fender Jazz Bass

Scale: 34 inches

Hardware colour: chrome

Truss rod: one, single action, 100% functional

Finish: natural

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Serial number: N.A.

Year: N.A.

Weight: 4.655 kg

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be delivered in a brand new Harley Benton semi-rigid case (see photos).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully shielded with copper and set up professionally, which means it's super easy to play and dead silent.

It is fitted with a brand new set of Dunlop Super Bright DBSBN45105 nickel wound strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105), which really serve this bass.

Here is a link to this excellent sounding 12 positions BQ Music V12B tone control :

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is very good except for the marks photographed.

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
Sold.
  • Like 12

• Hellzero changed the title to !!! On hold until tomorrow... !!! REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass
  • Hellzero changed the title to REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass
  • Hellzero changed the title to £775 GBP ! REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass !
  • Hellzero changed the title to £775 GBP ! REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass, type A neck !
20 hours ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

I generally don't much care for jazz basses, but that's a stunner. Good luck with the sale. Someone's going to get a nice one of a kind instrument. 

And an excellent one too.

• Like 1

• Hellzero changed the title to ! ON HOLD ! REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass, type A neck !
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Hellzero changed the title to SOLD ! REBELLION (Dutch luthier) Jazz Bass, type A neck !