Why become a member? ×

Tech Soundsystems NeoDynamic 4x10 (4 ohm -1200w)

Kalim

Hi All,

I am now sadly having to sell beloved Tech Soundsystems NeoDynamic N4x10 (4ohm version) 1200w cab due to no longer in a band. Thats it, gigging days over for me but will not be giving up playing just yet as I will settle for the likes of a quality EBS combo for home practice.

Pics, [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28585&hl"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28585&hl[/url]

Anyway, I bought this cab from Allen/Why Not - from this forum not so long ago. I believe he bought it from Doods.

This cab has been lovingly cared for and it is in excellent condition with no dents ,etc.

Specs are exactly as stated. Variable tweeter control and speakon inputs. Also has a jack input for turning the tweeter off via footswitch (not included).

The sound is superb for all styles and is very articulate and warm. I have never heard a B string of a five string bass sound so clear and natural as I have with this cab!

I was told by Tech that this cab uses very high quality components even the internal wiring is thick copper and silver, hi fi quality to and from the speakers. not to mention the expensive Neo speakers and quality of construction materials, hence why they are so costly.

The cab has not been abused in any way as it is very loud, even on low setting with my Mark Bass Amp (also for sale on this forum) due to the high sensitivity 103db of the cab.

I am not open to offers on this as I paid £500 (plus £40 travel to south to collect it) for this and would like this back. I am going to include a high qulaity custom made cover which cost me about £50.

So selling price is £500.

Will accept verified paypal payment or cash on collection.

Cheers
Kalim

Edited by Kalim

Hi,

Rock covers, I can't remember the exact name but I thnik I am close. Anyway, it is made by a company based in Leeds. It sells a lot on ebay but they are very good in my opinion.

Mine cover for the Tech cab is all black with black seems as apposed to the usual red

Cheers
Kalim

[quote name='Kalim' post='472861' date='Apr 26 2009, 07:17 PM']Hi,

Rock covers, I can't remember the exact name but I thnik I am close. Anyway, it is made by a company based in Leeds. It sells a lot on ebay but they are very good in my opinion.

Mine cover for the Tech cab is all black with black seems as apposed to the usual red

Cheers
Kalim[/quote]Hi Kalim, emailed them yonks ago and they never got in touch.
Does your cover curve at the front?

[quote name='steve-soar' post='474401' date='Apr 28 2009, 05:32 PM']Was it Two Rock? Can I ask how much it cost? And can you give me the dimensions you used, then I can add the appropriate height to my 6x10 order.[/quote]

Ooh. Could I get those measurements off you?