Why become a member? ×

Mesa Subway WD-800 head - *SOLD*
£900
Sheffield

tvickey

Sorry, this head has now SOLD and the buyer has paid!

Purchased used in mid-2020 from another Basschat member.  Really great head, but my main amp is a Mesa Strategy and I want to now move on to the TT-800 as my Class-D back-up.  

The head is in perfect condition, and comes with the original soft case/bag, manual and signed Mesa tag!  The price of £900 includes the cost of shipping within the UK.

Here are the specs:

Amp Type: Tube Preamp & Class D Power Amp

Chassis Material: Aluminium

Preamp Tubes: 1x Mesa 12AT7

Power Amp Power Devices: Class D Power Amp

Wattage(s) Quick Reference: 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms / 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms

Power Amp Details: Light-Weight, Compact Class D Power Amp with Variable Damping Control, Protection, Limit & 2-Ohm Load LED Indicators

Convection or Fan Cooling: Fan Cooled

Instrument Input Options: 1x 1/4" with Active/Passive Switch

Preamp Details: 2-Stage Class-A Preamp featuring Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (25Hz-125Hz), Fully Active 5-Band EQ (+/- 12dB) featuring Bass, Treble and a selectable/bypassable 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ Sweepable from 80Hz-1KHz, 150Hz-2.5KHz & 300Hz-5KHz respectively, Passive Mid Control & Master Volume

Effects Loop: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop

Direct Line Output (DI): Balanced XLR Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches

Tuner Output / Mute: Tuner Output (back panel) with Play/Mute Switch (front panel) and External Mute Switching Jack (back panel) - See "Footswitch" in the Accessories Section for additional options

External Switching Jack Options: External Switching Jack for Parametric EQ & Mute (Footswitch Sold Separately)

Speaker Outputs: 2 - Speakon Output Jacks (no 1/4" speaker jacks) - 8, 4 or 2 Ohms

Headphone Output: Yes

Extra Amplifier Features: USB Power Outlet (great for charging my Warwick basses!), Headphone Output and Auxiliary Input

Slip Cover: Included - Gig Bag with Shoulder Strap

Weight & Dimensions

Weight: 7 Lbs.

Height: 4"959AF208-562B-401A-AFD4-B009317A6F90_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.0fc457c8c0f33755c0f7f64caf645926.jpeg

Width: 12"

Depth: 11.375"

Edited by tvickey
Item now sold.
  • Like 5

• tvickey changed the title to Mesa Subway WD-800 head - SOLD!