Why become a member? ×

NCD - TE Elf

stewblack

I have been focused on scaling down my cab size lately. So.. I've got one of these little beauties coming from BC marketplace next week, and picked one up via FB market today.IMG_20221204_160704.thumb.jpg.ec48c299288fe68845475529e7ffeef0.jpg

It's a fantastic combination. I love the way the current owners of this historic brand have maintained both quality and the original aesthetic - and put it in a package I can carry.

Of course it's a wrench not to stand in front of a big stack of trouser flapping speakers but needs must. 

Beautifully made and finished, can't wait to get the second one and gig them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BassmanPaul said:

Peavey do make reliable stuff! :)

They always have done. We had a Peavey pa in our bar and it survived being flooded!

I am a Trace Elliot fan , have used their gear up and down the country since the early 90s, and I'm delighted Peavey are keeping the brand alive with such great gear

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Quilly said:

I have that rig and my only regret is not getting the 208 cab instead of the 110.  

I originally wanted two of the 208s. I liked the idea of the taller, narrower stack. 

However now I've gigged the two 10" cabs I'm more than happy with them.