Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang 2 Band (stacked) on board preamp. Used. £*pending* - *SOLD*
£50
N O R W i C H

Onboard%20Preamp%202-Band%20stacked%2040

Onboard preamp 2-band stacked version: 

The GLOCKENKLANG 2-band onboard preamp is active/passive switchable (at the volume push/pull), has a balance-pot with no volume dip in center-position, a treble-pot with +/- 18 dB@18 KHz in active mode, acting as classical highcut in passive mode and a bass-pot with +/- 14 dB@40 Hz. Battery-connection is 9 volts.

Due to the high performance electronic, in flat position of the eq you can hear no difference between active and passive mode! 
It comes pre-wired with highflexible cables. Bass and Treble stacked pot WITH BLACK KNOBS INCLUDED!! 

The knobs for these are pretty pricey, so I have saved you the cost. 

Shipping will be tracked and insured so I'd appreciate a few quid being chucked my way for mainland UK shipping. Further afield we'll need to figure out. The preamplifier has been used, but cabling hasn't been cut short. An exceptional pre! 

https://www.glockenklang.de/en/products/products_bass.htm

Connection diagrams and schematics are available clearly on the website thankfully too :) - So I'll not worry about pasting that in the advert.

Technical Data:

Gain: 1 (0 dB)

Input-impedance (without Balance): 1,5 MOhm

Frequency range: 20 Hz -20 KHz

Bass: +/- 14 dB@40 Hz

Treble: +/- 18 dB@18 KHz

Power requirement: 9/18 volts/1,3 mA 

Min. installation depth: 28 mm (1.1")

Edited by Dood

• Dood changed the title to Glockenklang 2 Band (stacked) on board preamp. Used. £*pending*
  • Dood changed the title to Glockenklang 2 Band (stacked) on board preamp. Used. £*SOLD*