Why become a member? ×

Ticket for Level 42 tonight! Friday 11th November
£35
London

Hey Gang.

I have a standing ticket for Level 42 at the Indigo O2 in London tonight - Friday 11th November. If you’ve never been to the Indigo, it’s the rather nice smaller venue within the main O2 Arena complex. Feeling a little unwell so looking to move it on in case I can’t go. £35, and you’ll need the AXS ticket app for me to transfer the ticket to you. Cheers!

I was there last night and I reckon they were as good as I have ever seen them.  Superb performance.  Sound, as ever at IndigO2, was crystal clear.  Mari Wilson wasn't too shabby, either.

And with no tube strike it is possible the traffic won't be so bad if you drive.  Do be prepared for wall-to-wall teenage girls flooding the place, some rap artist or other in the main arena. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Paul S said:

I was there last night and I reckon they were as good as I have ever seen them.  Superb performance.  Sound, as ever at IndigO2, was crystal clear.  Mari Wilson wasn't too shabby, either.

And with no tube strike it is possible the traffic won't be so bad if you drive.  Do be prepared for wall-to-wall teenage girls flooding the place, some rap artist or other in the main arena. 

58 minutes ago, Rumple said:

I was there last night despite the bloody tube strike! It's not a bad venue and the sound was excellent, Mark's bass was very clear most of the  time.

What time were Mari and Level 42 on stage? Very tempted to take a couple of extra paracetamol!

It's not "that" illness. I wouldn't be irresponsible with this.

1 hour ago, lapolpora said:

What time were Mari and Level 42 on stage? Very tempted to take a couple of extra paracetamol!

It's not "that" illness. I wouldn't be irresponsible with this.

I'd say defo worth making the effort.  I've been seeing level 42 since the early days and would say the recent few years have been something of a purple patch for them.  The brass section add so much and the 'new' drummer is just a force of nature.  Mark K's voice is better than recent performances, too, for some reason.  also worth a mention for Nathan King on guitar.  His vocal bolsters Mike's thin voice perfectly.

Mari Wilson was a bit of a surprise for me - I remember her from back in the day with the beehive/50s vibe - she's still got the voice and seems very personable.  'Cry Me a River' was brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1