Why become a member? Ɨ

PEDULLA THUNDER BASS šŸ”„PRICE NEGOTIABLEšŸ”„ - *WITHDRAWN*
Ā£2300
ATHENS

basspirate

• basspirate changed the title to šŸ”„PEDULLA THUNDER BASS 1994šŸ”„

I have one of these in a woodgrain finish (I forget which wood) - truly excellent basses - like it much more than I expected. The precision and build quality really do facilitate a low action without buzz (no pun intended), even timbre over the fingerboard, while retaining plenty of string tension. The B string is one of the clearest on the market (as is the case with Pedulla's Rapture bass). The slightly closer string spacing facilitates quick finger technique but is plenty wide enough for slap. The neck nice and slim front to back, silky satin in finish. Bartolini's speak for themselves. Highly recommended!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Undertone said:

I have one of these in a woodgrain finish (I forget which wood) - truly excellent basses - like it much more than I expected. The precision and build quality really do facilitate a low action without buzz (no pun intended), even timbre over the fingerboard, while retaining plenty of string tension. The B string is one of the clearest on the market (as is the case with Pedulla's Rapture bass). The slightly closer string spacing facilitates quick finger technique but is plenty wide enough for slap. The neck nice and slim front to back, silky satin in finish. Bartolini's speak for themselves. Highly recommended!!

You know exactly what are you talking about, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • basspirate changed the title to PEDULLA THUNDER BASS šŸ”„price dropšŸ”„
  • basspirate changed the title to PEDULLA THUNDER BASS # WITHDRAWN#