Why become a member? ×

EBS Bass IQ - *WITHDRAWN*
£90
Morecambe

lee650

Due to downsizing and more gas I'm moving on this amazing little Envelope filter.

As with all EBS pedals, it's fully analog with three modes.

High Q- is a very funky bootsy esq wah type filter, with plenty of highs. My favourite sound on this pedal. 

Up - is your classic filter sound, which while similar to the high Q works on a much lower set of frequencies, so much fatter.

Down- That Ray gun sounding Byoww sound! 🤣 my favourite on any filter for synth sounds. Put an octaver in parallel with this and its very greasy and funky.

This pedal was a very pleasent surprise for me, as I'd tried most of the high end filters, and I loved this one from the get go. It is very easy to trigger and has a good sensitivity.

Note- this is a later "true Bypass" version. The earlier versions, did not trigger very well IMHO (I've had two non True bypass) especially with low output basses, and the down was unusable. This later version corrected those foibles, and it triggers perfectly.

If what I want goes,I may withdraw this, however my C4 covers a lot of filters 😁

It's in immaculate condition with high quality Velcro on the back.

20221025_211731.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/12/2022 at 13:34, TheGreek said:

Got one...IMO one of the best envelope filters on the market 

Thanks Mick, I've had a couple before and wasn't keen, but this later version is so much better, a real surprise.

I've recently purchased an expensive boutique filter and this holds it own. That being said, this pedal is now withdrawn 😁

• lee650 changed the title to EBS Bass IQ - Withdrawn