Why become a member? ×

NOW GONE: Taylor 814ce GA w/ES2 electrics and hard case
£2000
Hull or meet

Update: I’ve got a reasonable PX offer for the Taylor which I’ll probably accept unless I get an offer of £1700 or better….

I’m selling my Taylor 814ce. According to the serial number it was made in September 2014 in California.

I bought it new in 2015 from Gig Gear in Harlow and have only ever used it at home. 

I’ve finally realised that I just don’t play it so it sits unused in its hard case. This is a crying shame and so it should go. 

Condition is immaculate. There may be a couple of scuffs on the case but otherwise it’s excellent. I have all the original paperwork, care instructions, etc and I’ll also include a set of new Elixir strings as it’s due a string change. 

It’s available to try out here in Hull or PM me to arrange a meet somewhere or - if you’re not too far away - I can bring it to you. I would really prefer not to courier this if it can be helped so please PM to see what the options are. 

I’m setting the price based on used prices elsewhere on the net but I’m open to sensible offers. I’m not really after trades but I’ll consider any suggestions on the off chance you have something I need.

Any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking

Edited by Skinnyman
Now gone
  • Like 1

• Skinnyman changed the title to NOW GONE: Taylor 814ce GA w/ES2 electrics and hard case