Why become a member? ×

ESP LTD Surveyor 87 with EMG GZR pickups - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£650
High Wycombe

Berserker

This bass is a beast! The GZR pickups really bring it to life. Has a nice slim neck that I find really comfortable to play (42mm nut, but fairly thin). Weighs 4.3kg (9.47lbs) but balances really well and doesn't feel heavy at all.

Collection from High Wycombe preferred, and I'm happy to drive within reason to meet up. But I can also post at buyer's cost.

Here's what ESP say about the LTD Surveyor '87:

While ESP first got started in 1975 as a small repair shop in Tokyo, it was really toward the mid ‘80s when our guitars and basses grabbed the attention of players around the world. The LTD ’87 Series are faithful recreations of this set of instruments from ESP’s 1987 catalog.

With the LTD Surveryor ’87, the coveted ESP Surveyor shape is making a well-deserved return to the spotlight. A classic bolt-on design at 34” scale, the Surveyor ’87 has an alder body with maple neck and Macassar ebony fingerboard. It also features top-tier components including a Gotoh 201-B4 bridge and a Seymour Duncan Vintage P/ Vintage Jazz pickup set.

Specifications

Body

CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On

BODY: Alder

FINISH: Black

Neck

NECK: Maple

SCALE: 34"

FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony

FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 400mm

NUT WIDTH: 42mm

NUT TYPE: Molded

NECK CONTOUR: Thin U

FRETS/TYPE: 21 XJ

Hardware

HARDWARE COLOR: Black

STRAP BUTTON: Standard

TUNERS: LTD Vintage

BRIDGE: Gotoh 201B-4

20221020_133914.jpg

20221020_133925.jpg

20221020_133937.jpg

20221020_133951.jpg

Edited by Berserker
  • Like 7

• Berserker changed the title to ESP LTD Surveyor 87 with EMG GZR pickups - now £600
  • Berserker changed the title to ESP LTD Surveyor 87 with EMG GZR pickups - now £575
  • Berserker changed the title to ESP LTD Surveyor 87 with EMG GZR pickups - Sold