Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar 2010 Indonesian 34" reduced to £150 - *SOLD*
£180
Bristol

Vin Venal

Reduced to £150.

Reluctantly selling this. Its a seriously great bass, lightweight at about 8lbs, Duncan Design pickups sound great to my ears, neck is straight and not sticky, action is low, tuners are solid, wired V/T V/T, sounds big and resonant. It's got tonnes of mojo.

Unfortunately I just don't get on with the body shape from an ergonomic point of view. I've decided my backup bass needs to be a second P-bass, so this needs to go to make room.

The neck is a jazz width, modern C, very fast. Setup is good, currently tuned to D standard, but the strings are standard D'addario 45-105s, so no messing with the nut or anything if you wanna go back to E standard.

It's 12 years old and it's lived, so don't expect pristine condition, but I think it looks pretty good for it's age. Surface scratches, and only one area of chipping on the body (pictured). Couple of scratchplate screws turn to infinity. That kind of thing. I think its aged beautifully. 😁

I'm honestly quite attached to this one, the sound and the vibe, but it's just less comfortable for me to play than a P-bass.

Collection only in Bristol. Can be viewed. Any questions let me know.

20221016_001309.jpg

20221016_002551.jpg

Edited by Vin Venal
SOLD
  • Like 3

• Vin Venal changed the title to Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar 2010 Indonesian 34" reduced to £150
  • Vin Venal changed the title to SOLD Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar 2010 Indonesian 34" reduced to £150