Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger RB1001 MkII bass head - £449 (including UK shipping) - *SOLD*
£449
SHEFFIELD

tvickey

I'm selling my Gallien Krueger RB1001 MkII bass head, which **includes the original box and documentation**.  It's a really great bass head, no issues whatsoever.  If you're looking for one, then you know what I'm talking about!   I had it in a rack, so it is shown here with the ears attached.  Of course I also have the original feet and handle, if you would like to use it out of a rack.

This amp was purchased used off of Basschat before the start of the pandemic.  I'm only selling because I now have too many amps, and realized while trying other bass heads during the pandemic that I really do prefer having a valve preamp.  I now want to put the money into some other gear... so would like to pass this one along.

Price is £449 (which includes shipping within the UK).  If you're near Sheffield and would like to drop by to check it out, you're more than welcome.  I have a specific piece of gear in mind, so I'm not interested in trades.  Thanks!

IMG_0937.jpg

Edited by tvickey
Amp now sold!

50 minutes ago, casapete said:

Great amps - not overly heavy, plenty of tone shaping and loud as hell. Had mine for years

with no problems. 

GLWTS.

I'm also super-happy with it, but unfortunately I just have too much stuff and in the past couple of years I've only used it one or two times (and I play bass nearly every day!). :(

6 minutes ago, tvickey said:

I'm also super-happy with it, but unfortunately I just have too much stuff and in the past couple of years I've only used it one or two times (and I play bass nearly every day!). :(

I even hauled it into the studio with me about a month ago, when we were doing bass sound comparisons with different pedals / amps...  We were so distracted by the Mesa Strategy 888 that I also brought, that we completely forgot about the GK RB1001.  Never even plugged it in!  Back home it went... 

• tvickey changed the title to Gallien Krueger RB1001 MkII bass head - £449 (including UK shipping) - *SOLD*