Why become a member? ×

6 x Behringer XM1800S Ultravoice Dynamic Microphones, Incl. Cases. - *SOLD*
£50
Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

6 x Behringer XM1800S Ultravoice Dynamic Microphones, Incl. Cases.

Now Sold!

I've tested these mics alongside the Shure SM58 when recording my acoustic guitar, and I can honestly say that I couldn't notice any difference between the two.

They are in very good condition, although one of them has some marks (circled) from when I put some tape on it.

The Behringer XM1800S is a set of three dynamic microphones and a hard case, perfect for starting your recording or live setup. Dynamic microphones are an essential for live performance and recording. Thanks to Behringer's XM1800S Ultravoice Dynamic Microphone, 3 Pack, you'll have a set of versatile microphones which serve to provide you with excellent, high quality, results, night after night. Their super-cardioid polar pattern design ensures a tight and focused sound, with minimal bleed from off-axis sources. This is especially useful for ensuring vocals cut through dense mixes or if the vocalist plays an instrument simultaneously.

The bundle includes a protected, padded, hard-case, built to withstand the hardships of continued use and touring. As well as this, there's three microphone stand adapters.

Mics2.jpg

Edited by thebrig

• thebrig changed the title to SOLD! 6 x Behringer XM1800S Ultravoice Dynamic Microphones, Incl. Cases.