Why become a member? ×

Left-Handed JAZZ Bass Neck with "Tele" Headstock, "Standard" Heel, including Tuners. - *SOLD*
£50
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

JAZZ Bass Neck with Tele Headstock, but with "Standard" Heel, including Tuners. Left-Handed, 38mm Nut.

£50 Posted.

Now Sold.

Please note: This sale is for a left-handed neck 38mm Nut, and left-handed tuners.

I purchased this neck and tuners for a "Dusty Hill" type P bass, but I have since been abandoned the project and decided to move these on to someone who might make use of them.

The neck is left-handed, and although it has a "Tele" shaped headstock, it has a standard rounded heel, not the usual square heel found on "Tele" necks, so this can be fitted to most standard P and J bass bodies.

It's unfinished, so it will need a final sanding before applying any finishing coat, and the nut is not glued yet, but is included.

The tuners are brand new from Northwest Guitars, they are quite decent quality, I've used these before and have found them to be very stable, staying in tune well.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

10.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

Edited by thebrig

• thebrig changed the title to Left-Handed Precision Bass Neck with "Tele" Headstock, "Standard" Heel, including Tuners.
  • thebrig changed the title to SOLD! Left-Handed JAZZ Bass Neck with "Tele" Headstock, "Standard" Heel, including Tuners.