Why become a member? ×

2015 Lakland USA Series 44-51 Custom P Bass with Jazz Neck (38mm Nut) Now £1995 - *WITHDRAWN*
£2150
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

2015 Lakland USA Series 44-51 Custom P Bass with Jazz Neck (38mm Nut)

This bass plays and sounds absolutely fantastic, and is in beautiful condition.

If you've thought about going down the Lakland route, then you will not get any better than this top-of-range model.

Swamp Ash body with Birdseye Maple neck, and it comes with two original Lakland pickguards, one black (fitted), and one tortoiseshell (not fitted).

Body Contours: Front and Back.

Weight: 8.8lb (digital scales).

Case included.

These now cost $3680.00 US Dollars, which currently equates to £3434.80 British Pounds, plus import duties etc, and there’s also a very long waiting time.

You are welcome to come and try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Collection is preferred, but I could possibly meet up somewhere in-between.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 17

• thebrig changed the title to Lakland USA Series 44-51 Custom P Bass 2015 with Jazz Neck (38mm Nut) Now £2095
  • thebrig changed the title to 2015 Lakland USA Series 44-51 Custom P Bass with Jazz Neck (38mm Nut) Now £1995

It really is a fantastic bass, I've owned around thirty P basses in my time, and this is a cut above all the others.

I played my last proper gig in December 2019 and haven't been in a gigging band since, so I really can't justify keeping it.

• thebrig changed the title to WITHDRAWN! - 2015 Lakland USA Series 44-51 Custom P Bass with Jazz Neck (38mm Nut)