Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - Danelectro Longhorn re-issue (short-scale) - copperburst/butterscotch - £295 - *SOLD*
£295
Manchester

three

Danelectro Longhorn reissue - short-scale.  Very nice butterscotch sunburst and pretty much as new - I can't find any playwear, dings, scratches or blemishes anywhere.  Low action and currently strung with (Dunlop?) flats.  I bought the bass from an extremely kind member here and I'm selling for exactly what I have in it (i.e., £295).  Collection in central Manchester is good, but If any prospective buyer wishes to arrange their own courier, I can pack carefully in a brand new Gear4Music tweed case for an additional £50 (I also have a carton and can print shipping labels etc.).  You. can see the case in one of the images - a very nice fit.  If you've tried a Longhorn, you'll appreciate just how light these are - I'd estimate around 7lbs.  I find them very easy to play too.  I have an ongoing love affair with the Longhorn but this one just isn't getting any play time and I'm trying to be a little more tidy.

Any questions, please just ask.  

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG

IMG_6046.JPG

IMG_6047.JPG

IMG_6048.JPG

IMG_6049.JPG

IMG_6050.JPG

Edited by three
  • Like 5

• three changed the title to Danelectro Longhorn re-issue (short-scale) - copperburst/butterscotch - £295
  • three changed the title to SOLD - Danelectro Longhorn re-issue (short-scale) - copperburst/butterscotch - £295