Why become a member? ×

Fender Vintera Mustang Bass - price drop - *SOLD*
£650
London

Lw.

Fender Vintera Mustang Bass - 3 Tone Sunburst, with Fender gig bag & extra pickguard.

Great fun to play, 30" short scale bass. Used but in really good condition.
Alder body. Maple Neck. Pau Ferro fingerboard. Lollipop tuners.
Only modification is I've swapped the pickguard to the black one shown in the pictures, the standard white pearl one will be included too if you want to switch back.

Located in Greenwich SE London if you want to come & try. I also work in Covent Garden so could meet at the office too, though no amp there. Could possibly meet elsewhere in/around London depending on circumstances.

£650 Ono 

Edited by Lw.
Price drop
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, MrT-Bass said:

Hi,

I'd be interested to know the neck depth (front to back) at 1st and 12th frets if you were able to check. I can't find it online.

Lovely bass :)

I've got builders in at the minute & they've blocked me from getting out to the shed (actual, not practice) - I'll ask them to leave a gap for me tomorrow then I'll go out and get my Verniers. Should be able to come back to you tomorrow evening. 

If you're London based you're welcome to come round and measure/have a go if you want. 

• Like 1

On 16/10/2022 at 22:47, MrT-Bass said:

Hi,

I'd be interested to know the neck depth (front to back) at 1st and 12th frets if you were able to check. I can't find it online.

Lovely bass :)

Apologies for the delay - life got in the way. 

Measured with the callipers on the fingerboard on the nut side of the fret (ie where you'd play):

21mm 1st fret

25mm 12th fret

• Like 1

• Lw. changed the title to Fender Vintera Mustang Bass - price drop
  • Lw. changed the title to Fender Vintera Mustang Bass - SOLD