Why become a member? ×

EHX Bass Microsynth - SOLD

bobbass4k

Deciding to part with my Microsynth, it's a great pedal but I wanna try getting a synth sound with separate pedals. It's the older big version, got the box and I'll include the 24v power supply, it's in great condition, a very light scratch on the top but that's it, works perfectly.

I'll get a better pic up tommorow:

Yours for £125 posted, I'm looking to replace it with a mid-range octaver (oc-2 or something similar) and a decent filter (discumBOBulator or bottom feeder, that kind of stuff) so i'm very open to trade offers

Edited by bobbass4k

[quote name='Rowbee' post='466671' date='Apr 19 2009, 12:32 PM']DAMN!! Why did I have to be out gigging last night?!![/quote]

PM me if you fancy an XO Bass Micro Synth for a few more quid - I'll be shifting it. Will have to figure out a price, no time at the moment, sun's shining and the pub's open.

I want an older one because I want to mod it. :)

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='466776' date='Apr 19 2009, 03:29 PM']PM me if you fancy an XO Bass Micro Synth for a few more quid - I'll be shifting it. Will have to figure out a price, no time at the moment, sun's shining and the pub's open.

I want an older one because I want to mod it. :)[/quote]

Forgive my ignorance but is the XO the latest model like the one on the EHX website? Is it true bypass? That's pretty important to me.

[quote name='Rowbee' post='466820' date='Apr 19 2009, 05:11 PM']Forgive my ignorance but is the XO the latest model like the one on the EHX website? Is it true bypass? That's pretty important to me.[/quote]

Sorry you missed out, yea the XO is the newer small one shown on the site, the general consensus is that the old one sounds better, warmer and more analog, but it has a terrible bypass, is the size of a small island nation, and uses a non-standard power supply. The new XO one apparently (I haven't played one) doesn't sound as good, but it's small, true bypass and takes 9v, so i spose it's a matter of choice, one thing i'll say is the bypass on the old one IS terrible, very noticeable, if I'd kept it I was gonna do a true bypass mod, apparently it has a true bypass switch, it's just not connected for true bypass, but if you're not good with soldering you could just get a truebypass loop pedal, they're pretty cheap

Edited by bobbass4k