Why become a member? ×

On hold! ESP LTD Surveyor 405 Bass Guitar, nice and black - *SOLD*
£350
Bristol

Pinball

I love these as they are great value for money and capable of excellent results. I have been carrying around as a spare and taking it to practices this summer. It's the best of the 3 that I have had over the years. Nice weight and balance. 4 .1KG/9lb. 0.6oz approx.

Good build quality and plenty of "grunt" and usable tones. It is in exceptionally good condition.

It doesn't come with a case or strap but if you need those talk to me as I should be able to sort something out.

Spec's follow:

The ESP Surveyor 405 5-String Bass has features you'd find on a custom, boutique 5-string bass. Powered by active USA EMG pickups including the MMTW-5 MusicMan at the bridge and the 40P5 at the neck. Dial in your tone with the B-30 Rev-S, 3-Band EQ with mini-switch coil-tap (bridge p/u). The bolt-on, Maple neck has standard, u-shape profile, dot inlays and 21 XJ frets. Available in a Natural finish with a maple fingerboard. Features a contoured Swamp Ash body, chrome hardware, ESP-LTD vintage tuners, and a Wilkinson Licensed WBBC-5 bridge. A professional instrument offering fabulous value

ESP LTD SURVEYOR 405 EBONY

Bolt-on neck

34" scale

Maple Neck

Ebony fingerboard

Swamp ash body

Standard 45mm nut

Dot inlays

21 XJ frets

Chrome hardware

ESP-LTD Vintage tuners

Wilkinson licensed WBBC-5 bridge

EMG MMTW-5 pickup on the bridge

40P5 active pickup at neck

Volume, Balance controls

3-band EQ

Edited by Pinball
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Pinball changed the title to Reduced! ESP LTD SURVEYOR 405 EBONY
  • Pinball changed the title to Offers! ESP LTD Surveyor 405 Bass Guitar, nice and black
  • Pinball changed the title to SOLD! ESP LTD Surveyor 405 Bass Guitar, nice and black