Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 in 4u Gator rack case **ON HOLD** - *SOLD*
£450
Bristol

ern500evo

I’m sure I’m going to regret this but I made a promise that anything I buy this year needs to be paid for with gig earnings, or something else needs to go first. So here is my EBS TD650, in excellent condition. Always been stored in the rack case, that comes with it, or I kept it in a Gator rack bag. This is a serious piece of kit, 650w, capable of running at 2ohm, tube or solid state selection, filter bypass, built in compressor. I went through a stage of using Class D for a while, trying out GK, Aguilar, Genz, TC. Darkglass, but plugging this in for the first time was just incredible. So much depth to the sound. The one and only reason I’m selling it, is that I’m doing a rock covers project at the moment and decided to give my old ABM500 a whirl, and it just seems to work. So this is only for sale to fund an upgrade from the ABM500 to a 600 Evo 4.

There aren’t many around to compare the prices with, but I see that Bass Direct have one in at £650. I’ve priced it at £450 including the rack, not sure if that’s about right, but willing to be advised if I’m too far out. 

The EBS specs are as follows:

The EBS TD650 is a real powerhouse, with incredible sound and features. It is extremely versatile and suited to any large venue, embracing any style of music or playing - be it indie or funk, country or punk, the TD650 will always rock the house.

The EBS TD650 is a compact and powerful package, loaded with Tube, Solid State and MOSFET technology. This no compromise amp will satisfy every demand of the most versatile bass player!

The EBS TD650 bass head includes a three-band equalizer with ‘sweepable’ midrange, notch filter, compressor, bright filter, pure overdrive section and extras that include the unique EBS Phantom Power System™, floating balanced XLR output, character filter, speaker simulator, line out and a serial/parallel effects loop.

The overdrive section can be selected in Tube or Solid-State mode, employing either pure Tube drive or Solid-State tube emulation, to create your sound.

Features:

•Switchable Tube/Solid State

•Drive control

•Unique tube suspension system

•Compressor/Limiter

•Extremely Powerful

•4-band EQ

•Serial and Parallel Effects loop

•Floating balanced XLR output

•Built-in speaker simulator

•9 volt Phantom Power System™

•Active Intelligent cooling system

•650 W pure MOSFET power

Specs:

•Input Impedance: 1 Mohms

•Frequency Response: 35 - 20.000 Hz

•Maximum Compression Ratio (Compressor): 3:1

•Tone Controls

◦Bass: +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz

◦Middle: +/-12 dB @ 50 - 3000 Hz, Q=0.5

◦Treble: +/- 15 dB @ 4 kHz

◦Bright: -0/+20 dB @ 10 kHz

•Drive Control Gain: 0-30 dB

•Drive Type: Solid State or Tube (from GrooveTubes®)

•Other Features: Character filter, Phantom power, Effects loop and Balanced Output

•Minimum speaker impedance: 2 ohms

•Dynamic Output Power: 650 W RMS

•Continuous Output Power: 530 W RMS

•Dimensions (W x D x H) 19" x 14" x 3U (48cm x 36cm x 13cm)

•Weight: 12 kg / 27 lbs
This will be collection/meet up only I’m afraid. I would be very reluctant to place this in the hands of a courier. Any other questions, please ask. 
Edit to say, should you wish to bring a cab and bass to my house to try it, to see how it sounds with your own gear, I’m more than happy with that. I have a Barefaced Big Twin 2 at my house that you are more than welcome to try it through if bringing a cab isn’t a viable option. 

7C031276-D3AB-486D-88F0-06AEA4A49E9D.jpeg

FE3FAEFB-B34F-4B90-9935-E067F48C9B5D.jpeg

E04C3B45-37FC-4339-8203-6FDB4E4B70B1.jpeg

6A1F07A9-632C-4400-A382-61C2C10ED4B1.jpeg

6A3E1293-F043-4EC5-A9BD-2BFD0699A602.jpeg

7B32473F-4561-49E0-8311-B701CBF970EF.jpeg

Edited by ern500evo
  • Like 5

• ern500evo changed the title to EBS TD650 in 4u Gator rack case **Trade option added**
  • ern500evo changed the title to EBS TD650 in 4u Gator rack case **SOLD**