Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 1995 - *SOLD*
£1270
Lancaster

ash

A lovely Ernie Ball Musicman 5 string bass in a beautiful transparent teal colour.  According to the serial number it was built on Valentine’s Day 1995 and presumably put together with love as it is a beautifully made instrument with a great neck and tons of tone from the ceramic pickup. It has a three band EQ with the three position switch similar to my Sterling. The neck is shallow and string spacing 17.5mms, very low action and the trussrod functions as it ought to. Little fret wear as it has only been played very occasionally since new and no dings other than minor scuffing marks from play. It has a very tight and big sounding low B but is well balanced throughout its range. It comes with a none original case. The bass is a pretty good weight for a Stingray 5 at a tad under 10lbs. The strap buttons were changed before I owned it to schaller ones. There are no strap locks included unless I can find some in my parts box.

I used to play 5 strings years ago but my fretting hand tendon issues mean that this instrument is being neglected. 

I am not looking for trades and I’d prefer pickup in person as it’s a valuable instrument but would box and post within the UK only at buyer’s cost.

Edited by ash
Sold
  • Like 11

• ash changed the title to Musicman Stingray 5 1995 sold