Why become a member? ×

Ludwig Breakbeats kit. On hold pending. - *SOLD*
£675

Now sold.

A Jazz bass. I have a 5 but missing a 4 string (MIM + some dosh etc)

A dive watch, not fussed about it being immac, it's to wear. (Something like a Longines Hydro, an Oris Aquis or a Certina DS. Poss cash your way if need be)

Ludwig Breakbeats Questlove 4 pce kit in Azure finish, in very nice condition. Includes the mounted tom arm and the soft covers which also act as mutes if you need to.

Bass drum has new EMAD  system head and includes a spare muffler.

Three boom cymbal stands, snare stand, hi-hat stand (these kits don't include hardware) Closed hi-hat mount (next to tom holder in pic)

1 x DW5000 (1st gen) double pedal.

1 x 20" Paiste Alpha ride

1 x 20" Turkish Classic ride

1 Pr Paiste 14" hi-hats 

1 Pr Turkish 14" classic hi-hats

1 x Zildjian K Custom 16" Dark crash

1 x Zildjian 15" crash (repaired, but fabulous sound)

1 x Paiste 101 16" crash

1 x Paiste 18" O-zone trash.

Cymbal case, stick case. A load of spare heads inc 2 x Silent strokes.

Second-hand value on the cymbals is approximately £450 so I'm pricing this whole lot at £675 firm. This makes the kit, hardware, double pedal, cymbal and stick cases and spare heads about £225. Obviously collection only from Swaffham or meet up within 15 miles from here.

Not really looking for trades but as I've decided to stick to stringed instruments, (bass and guitar) it's worth a PM. You never know.

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

BB4.jpg

BB5.jpg

BB6.jpg

BB7.jpg

BB8.jpg

BB9.jpg

BB10.jpg

BB11.jpg

BB12.jpg

BB13.jpg

BB14.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Sold

Ps, the Turkish ride looks as though it has a bit missing but that's a shadow from the adjoining cymbal.  No keyholing or cracks in any cymbals.

Any further pics required, just PM.

Edited by leschirons

Tempted, more so about the possibility of a trade. I'll need to have a chat with my drummer as his kit is currently in my rehearsal space. My guilt of playing his kit with ever increasing regularity is making me feel I should own my own kit. But I don't have space for two kits! So if I bought one, his would need to go and that might be an issue for weekly band practice! 

• leschirons changed the title to Ludwig Breakbeats kit. SOLD